Menu

Opera 10.51 Build 3315 RC3 / 10.50



Opera 10.50 is the fastest Web browser available, and offers many powerful features with a new and beautiful minimalistic design. It is absolutely free, comes in 43 languages, and
works on Windows, Mac and Linux. A smart address field makes searching and entering addresses super easy. Private browsing lets you browse without leaving traces of where you´ve been. Download now and get the best Web experience! Download the Stable version. Opera 10.50.



Download
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

1 Give Feedback-Comment:

  1. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete


Write your name And Email id also.
if You dont have gmail id use anonyms option . And write your name and email id

Loading...
 
Top