Menu


Math and umerical aptitude is  a main part of any competitions exams whether it is bank job exam, bank po, bank clerk, ibps exam, ssc jobs exam, teacher jobs, CAT - common aptitude test or any other. Math plays an important role.
   To get good marks in these competitionseverybody should learn some math tricks, math shortcuts and speed math tricks. Watch this video and learn how to divide mentally without pen







Give Your Comment 



Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

7 Give Feedback-Comment:

  1. hi!
    maths tricks are nice. thank u very much. please send me more vedios related to maths trick on my email : sarabjitkaur.kaur2@gmail.com
    i shall be very thankful to u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi abhi will u send some maths short trics in my email id jtyadav079@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really surprised to visit this nice site for quick math. Niaz Ghumro

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tryed so much but i couldn't get any look of math tricks if it is real so plz send me on my gmail account shah.pcs@gmail.com i would be very thankful for you plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  5. your videos are amazing dude!!!
    Send me more stuff like this at
    akash199743@yahoo.com
    I am an expert in software cracking u can see my blog at workingcracks.blogspot.com and my videos on u tube channel name avneetakash

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would really appreciate these kind of more tricks in my email rock.guds@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete


Write your name And Email id also.
if You dont have gmail id use anonyms option . And write your name and email id

Free Home Delivery - No shipping Charges- Buy Books Online

Loading...
 
Top